Monday, July 8, 2013

The Food - July 3 through July 7

Since I am posting this a couple months after the fact, I can only remember the highlights.

Wednesday evening - We enjoyed an easy meal of grilled brats and dogs, chips and salad.

Thursday morning - Simple breakfast of donuts and coffee.

Thursday midday - Kat chose the meal for her birthday:  Grilled chicken, mashed potatoes with cream gravy, green beans, and a Tardis-themed birthday cake (forgive my decorating skills...I do better with flowers.)



Friday late afternoon - We had a meal out at a restaurant called The Ground Round in St. Joseph, MO.  I had a delicious Cajun chicken pasta, Kat had an apple wood bacon cheeseburger, and Shane had all-you-can-eat fried fish.




___________

Parked at Lewis and Clark State Park
near Rushville, MO
July 3-7, 2013